Saturday, July 1312:30pm. Staging begins at 10:00am on the service road behind the Community Center.
Fair Royalty- Samantha and Alicia
- Parade participation is open to all!
- All vehicles, materials and participants must be family-friendly. Vehicles, materials or participants may be deemed inappropriate and will not be allowed on display.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- Participants must provide their own vehicles/floats and all equipment and display materials.
- Cars and vehicles that are part of your unit may park in the staging area – all others may not.
- Vehicle drivers must hold an adult driver’s license and be in compliance with all state requirements related to their vehicle.
- After forward motion of your unit has begun, no one may move on or off the vehicles.
- Units must only drive forward; no backing is allowed.
- For spectator safety, handouts of any kind must be passed hand-to-hand from parade walkers to spectators.
- Bicyclists, motorcyclists, skateboarders, inline skaters, and those on scooters must wear helmets.
- Equestrian units must have only one rider per horse.
- To gain maximum exposure, stay 25′ from the entry in front of you.
- Confetti and/or glitter are prohibited because they are difficult to clean up.
- Parade units violating any of these rules, at the discretion of the parade superintendents or Fair Coordinator may be removed from the parade.
GILPIN COUNTY, THE GILPIN COUNTY FAIR AND IT’S OFFICIALS HOLD
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND/OR INJURIES